The research projects of the Sonderforschungsbereich 504
Project group A: Individual decision behavior: Formal models and experimental analysis
Project group B: Applying alternative concepts of individual decision making to economic problems
- A7 - Educational aspirations, reference groups and educational decisions
- Professor Dr. Esser
- A8 - Subjective experiences as a basis for judgments and decisions
- Professor Dr. Herbert Bless
- Professorin Dr. Dagmar Stahlberg
- A9 - Electoral system and coalition government as incentives for strategic voting
- Professor Dr. Franz Pappi
- Thomas Gschwend, Ph.D.
- A12 - Cognitive determinants of memory judgment and their influence on decisions
- Professor Dr. Edgar Erdfelder
- A13 - Pseudocontingencies
- Professor Dr. Klaus Fiedler
- Dr. Peter Freytag
Project group C: Decision making in an institutional context: Organizations and markets
- B1 - Neoclassical and behavioral approaches to life-cycle saving and portfolio decisions
- Professor Axel Börsch-Supan, Ph.D.
- B4 - Uncertain preferences and markets
- Professor Dr. Dr. h.c. Martin Weber
- B8 - Behavioral Industrial Organization
- Professor Jörg Oechssler, Ph.D.
- B9 - Attitudes to risk, company valuation, and the design of executive compensation contracts
- Professor Ernst Maug, Ph.D.
Project group Z: Central Projects
- C4 - Evolution of conventions
- Professor Dr. Siegfried Berninghaus
- C7 - Economic analysis of legal concepts of rationality used in a capital market setting
- Professor Dr. Jens Wüstemann
- Professor Dr. Dirk Simons
- C8 - Strategic Uncertainty in Economic Models
- Professor Dr. Jürgen Eichberger
- C9 - Structure, organisation, and control of behavior in financial markets
- Professor Dr. Ernst-Ludwig von Thadden
- Z1 - SFB 504 Office
- Brunhild Griesbach
- Z2 - Central experimental laboratory
- Dr. Carsten Schmidt
Bei Fragen und Anregungen bezüglich der SFB 504 Webseite wenden sie sich bitte an unseren Webmaster.