Projekt group C
Decision making in an institutional context: Organizations and markets
These projects investigate the effects of decisional behavior patterns in institutional environments, especially in organizations and in markets, as well as effects of institutional decision rules on collective decision behavior. That is to say that unlike the projects of group B, which are concerned with decisional behavior of individuals, these projects focus on decision-making of groups.
- C4 - Evolution of conventions
- Professor Dr. Siegfried Berninghaus
- C7 - Economic analysis of legal concepts of rationality used in a capital market setting
- Professor Dr. Jens Wüstemann
- Professor Dr. Dirk Simons
- C8 - Strategic Uncertainty in Economic Models
- Professor Dr. Jürgen Eichberger
- C9 - Structure, organisation, and control of behavior in financial markets
- Professor Dr. Ernst-Ludwig von Thadden
Bei Fragen und Anregungen bezüglich der SFB 504 Webseite wenden sie sich bitte an unseren Webmaster.